Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving the delivery of authentication capabilities i.e. SSO, Multi-factor Authentication and Directory services for applications in the cloud, ensuring security controls become the default for Cloud/ SaaS based applications
- Work as part of a small skilled team (Tribe/ squad) of engineers and senior architects to analyse technical and non-technical requirements to build robust authentication patterns for cloud-based applications.
- Manages and continuously enhances capabilities within Security Technology service portfolio.
- Operates various Authentication technology tools, based on specialization, but not limited to Single Sign on, Multi-factor authentication and directory services.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Operates and provide expert guidance on authentication controls required in the cloud
- Makes recommendations to improve integration of applications with enterprise authentication service capability
- Coordinate solution implementation, advisory, problem management, change control and incident response.
- Collaborates with business teams, infra teams, security operations and offers technical guidance
- Develops, tracks and analyses actionable metrics to continuously improve tooling and procedures and provide visibility of operations to management.
- Performs security assessments and vulnerability analysis as required to justify risk tolerances and acceptances
- Documentation of security infrastructure, implementation, operational manuals and developing configurations to meet new business requests
- Review findings from and identify root causes for common issues and provide recommendations for sustainable improvement.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related fields
- 8 – 10 years of progressive IAM experience with focus on Authentication & Authorisation with at least 4 years in delivering enterprise solutions
- Must hold industry certifications such as – Azure Security, Azure Developer, AWS Cloud Practitioner and AWS Security.
- Hands on experience in public clouds (AWS/Azure) is a must
- Must have experience in implementation of authentication and authorisation technologies and federated identity standards and protocols (multifactor authentication, secure-key, SSO, LDAP Kerberos, OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect) at an enterprise scale
- Strong understanding of ForgeRock Directory Services (Open DS), Oracle Unified Directory, ForgeRock Access Manager (OpenAM), ForgeRock Identity Gateway and Active & (Azure AD) Directory (desirable)
- Skillsets in the following would be an advantage
- Programming experience in Java/J2EE, Spring/Hibernate, Rest APIs, JSON, XML
- Experience in Infrastructure as a Code Products ((Terraform, Cloud Formation)
- Working knowledge of Containers and container orchestration platform
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practise, tooling, and techniques, (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, git; Jenkins, Artifactory, Packer, Rundeck, Ansible, AWS, ELK, AppDynamics etc)
- Knowledge on version control tools (SVN, GitHub), Groovy scripts.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience in working with geographically dispersed teams, preferably in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Experience and exposure to threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/ self-motivated
- Technical writing experience is a plus
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.