Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Overall Job Purpose
Supervise and carry out first line maintenance activities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO process and utilities plant in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of safety of others, effective utilisation of FPSO systems and processes related to FPSO operations, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements and in line with the 35 x Performance Standards/associated assurance tasks.
Supervises all first line maintenance activities for Topsides and Engine room/Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO Supervise, mentor and coach others how to carry out first line maintenance activities for Topsides and Engine room/Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO.
Supervise, mentor and coach others on how to carry out Preventative maintenance and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned maintenance in accordance with the CMMS ensuring.
All maintenance and maintenance related activities are carried out to the highest standards.
All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Maintenance System are completed.
Proper records/history and reports are maintained.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Areas of activity
- Facility Management Systems Maintenance, Standards and Procedures
- PTW System Maintenance
- CMMS Maintenance activities and improvements and purchasing activities:
- Shutdown and Major Maintenance
These activities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out planned preventative and remedial maintenance as described in maintenance management system work instructions.
- Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in maintenance management system.
- Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancies are addressed.
- Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Maintenance engineering as required for all maintenance operational work activities.
- Provides Engineering Maintenance support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility
- Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications
- Effective reporting of the status of all Instrument equipment/systems (including interconnecting systems) primarily to the offshore Maintenance function, with a second reporting line to the onshore asset Instrument Engineer.
Qualifications & Experience
- HND or Degree in Electrical Engineering, Instruments and Controls
- National Vocation Qualification (NVQ) Certificate III Diploma Instrument Process Engineering.
- Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ3) – Maintaining Plant and Systems – Instrument.
- 8-10 years offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience
- HV/LV Instrument general, transformation and distribution plant experience, with instrumentation electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic plant and equipment
- Good knowledge of all instrument systems including metering, telecoms, emergency shutdown, fire & gas detection/protection systems
- Good knowledge of UPS, Instrument control, power management and protection systems, telecoms and satellite TV systems and carry out fiscal metering duties
- Maintenance Management systems Experience/CompEx certified for HAEE Maintenance Operations experience
- Have good knowledge of Compression Fittings, Automated Control, Fire and Gas, Telecoms, Fiscal metering and ESD systems
- FPSO experience. Frontline Supervisory experience and/or training
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.