Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
The Toolroom Keeper will be responsible for maintaining the condition, security and records in the tool room. Issue tools, equipment and materials to technicians and take records. Maintain cordial working relationships with technicians and assist them in carrying out general mechanical duties including maintenance and repair of all Sandvik equipment and components to the right standards
Key Responsibilities Include
- Maintain up to date records of all Workshop tools and equipment
- Issue and maintain records of Workshop tools, equipment and consumables
- Take inventory of workshop tools, equipment and consumables monthly
- Write up requisitions for tools replacement and workshop consumables replenishment
- Receive workshop consumables and store in designated storage areas
- Clean, paint and lubricate workshop tools and equipment when required
- Request for external repairs on equipment when required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Train attachment trainees on tools selection
- Assist in the maintenance of equipment when required
- Spray rebuilt components
- Responsible for safe work environment by contributing to job safety analysis,
- Take active part in continuous improvement initiatives and projects
- Work towards achieving set workshop KPI’s
- Maintain housekeeping standards – 5S
- Adhere to all SMR Policies and Procedures, especially SHEQ policies
- Fulfill SHEQ responsibilities as may be assigned
- Related technical qualification in an engineering discipline
- Minimum of 1-year hands on mechanical experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of names, uses, operation and maintenance of tools and equipment used in Workshops
- Experience on heavy duty equipment.
- Knowledge of drills and loaders and related components an advantage
- Basic level of computer (MS Word and Excel)
- Excellent understanding of the English language.
- Basic knowledge and application of 5S.
For immediate consideration, please apply to the Toolroom Keeper position on or before 25th June 2021 on the Sandvik intranet, Job ID: R0029350
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.