Customer Relationship Representative - InfoView Data SolutionsCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Must be self-disciplined, self-motivated, and a good team player
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have the "can do" attitude and willingness to learn new skills to improve performance
- Must have active listening skills and communicate effectively to customers
- Must have a "customer first" attitude where customer needs ALWAYS come first
- Must have the ability to learn technology skills quickly
- Work and perform your responsibilities following the InfoView Way Principles, InfoView Core Values, CST Policies, Processes, and Procedures
- Must have the ability to accept criticism and work through them
- Respond to customer needs/requests virtually between 7 am and 9 pm via phone, email, skype, and/or WhatsApp. Occasional weekend (Saturday or Sunday) work is required to address customer needs at the school’s campus or virtually
- Provide daily updates to your lead and/or management on your customer's request, task assigned (Github issues), issues from customers, and customer visits
- Must meet and exceed the expectations of management and team leadership
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationship process and after-sales activities.
- Log and create customer request tickets on Github
- Resolve all customer requests assigned to you
- Ensure all customer issues are resolved before visiting customer sites
- Collaborate with the engineering/technical team on customer complaints or requests to ensure that customer needs are incorporated into our products and services
- Travel to schools to visit and address their needs and concerns
- Conduct customer (teachers, administration & parents) training onsite and online using Zoom or Google Meet
- Create customer training materials (Videos, Help Documents, Etc) about InfoView software products, SOP and processes
- Create a database of all schools assigned with decision makers and influencer's details
- Marketing/cross-selling of other InfoView services and software features
- Create and maintain strong business relationships with all levels of customer/school organizations
- Drive customer needs to completion
- Document site visits by taking good pictures for branding purposes
- Work with the team to develop a monthly newsletter or video
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have mobile phone (Android, iOS, Windows) usage skills and experience
- Must have a basic understanding of database technology
- Must have Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Google Drive productivity software skills and the ability to use them effectively
- Minimum of high school diploma required
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.