Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Chief Financial Officer at First National Bank oversees accounting practices, prepare budgets, forecasting and financial reports. Determines and implements the financial and investment strategy within the FNB strategy.
- Manage and report the results and analysis of both the budget and forecast to the financial year end on a monthly basis
- Bi-annually and annually manage the statutory and annual budget information
- Establish financial information regarding capital and financial measures that would enable Business decision making
- Develop a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Provision of recommendations for strategic decisions based on findings from analysis; and/or give options reflecting operational and market imperatives impacting on finance.
- Define, develop and maintain frameworks/structures, policies, procedures and, standards to ensure control and governance, including alignment and implementation of FNB and FirstRand policies.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analysing trends and data.
- Oversee the day to day financial operations, ensuring appropriate policies and procedures are followed and deadlines are met for all reporting (including statutory, management and regulatory reporting)
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Actively influence the business executive utilising the financial and operational information at hand with a clear outlook beyond the current financial year.
experience and qualifications
- Relevant business degree preferably post graduate qualification
- Extensive experience in the respective functional area
- In depth knowledge of relevant legislation, systems and processes
- Experience in leading diverse teams and managing multiple disciplines
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: