Jobs In Central Region 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Microfinance Field Officer at Brakwa Breman Rural Bank is responsible for supervising, managing and monitoring the groups under the Microfinance Programme.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Selling the banks products, services as well as the WID product.
- Perform community entry and prospecting of clients, facilitate group formation and the continuous management of the groups for the bank.
- Facilitate the granting of loans to groups per budgetary estimates and ensuring 100% recovery.
- Reconciliation of the field records and group journals.
- Appraisal of Group Loans, update and recovery activities.
- Assist in deposit mobilization.
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent relations with clients.
- Prepare monthly report to management and coordinator
- Ensure correct and timely booking of loans
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Applicant must be:
- Be performance-driven with a keen desire to achieve a result
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be proactive, analytical and ready to accept challenges
- Have sound management skills
- Must possess motor ridding skills (at least a learners’ license)
- Strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Be a computer literate
Must possess at least HND in Marketing, Accounting or other related fields.
Location: Breman Brakwa, Central Region
How To Apply
If you meet the requirement and wish to apply, kindly send your most recent CV with a Cover Letter to either of the emails:
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: January 17, 2020