Jobs In Central Region 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Credit Officer is to play a critical role as a technocrat in the credit process by supervising the disbursement and total recovery, managing and monitoring the credit portfolio of Brakwa Breman Rural Bank Ltd.
He/she receives loan applications, scrutinize the documents and appraise the request. Apply the needed skills to assess a loan request and recommend to management for approval or otherwise and ensures remedial measures for a full 100% recovery.
The credit officer must be able to bring to bear on his/her decision, the impact of economic and regulatory environmental influences.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Granting of loans
- Maintain a recovery rate of 99% of loans granted
- Monitor loans disbursed within two weeks of disbursement
- Monitor commercial, personal and susu loans weekly to avoid past due
- Notify guarantors within the first month of default
- Issue demand letters to customers within 21 days of default
- Submit a report on overdue recovery 5th of the ensuing month
- Perform any other duties assigned by the branch manager
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Selling the bank's products, services as well as credit products.
- Perform community entry and prospecting of clients, facilitate group formation and the continuous management of the groups for the bank.
- Facilitate the granting of loans to Susu and groups per budgetary estimates and ensuring 100% recovery.
- Reconciliation of the field records and group journals.
- Appraisal of Group Loans, update and recovery activities.
- Assist in deposit mobilization.
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent relations with clients.
- Prepare monthly report to management and coordinator
- Ensure correct and timely booking of loans in the T-24 system.
Required Skills or Experience
Applicant must be:
- Be performance-driven with a keen desire to achieve a result
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be proactive, analytical and ready to accept challenges
- Have sound management skills
- Should possess motor ridding or driving skills (at least a learners’ license)
- Strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Be a computer literate
Must possess at least:
- First Degree in Banking and Finance, Marketing, Accounting or other related fields
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Candidates will be expected to pass an oral interview as part of the assessment process of candidates.
- The candidate should not be below Twenty –Three (23) years, and should not be more than Fifty years (50 Years) at the time of applying.
Location: Breman Brakwa, Central Region
CONTINUE READING BELOW
If you meet the requirement and wish to apply, kindly send your most recent CV with a Cover Letter to either of the emails:
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: January 17, 2020