Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To facilitate and integrate initiatives that nurture the spiritual formation of staff , coordinate partnerships with churches, Para-church organizations, and other faith based organizations for the faithful expression of holistic Christian witness which contribute to the flourishing of children, their families and communities so that they are equipped for sustained transformational development.
Technical Coordination and Pastoral Function
- Facilitate the programmatic integration of Christian Commitments and Transformational Development in the Northern/ Southern sector of Ghana
- Uphold and promote Christian Commitments programmes and activities geared towards the sustenance of an ethos and culture in WV Ghana that is consistent with our Vision and Mission Statement, Core Values, Guiding Beliefs and Policies
- Provide counseling and guidanceto staff as needed in consultation with the Christian Commitments Manager
- In collaboration with P&C provide peer support and psychosocial support to staff as needed
- Assist in the orientation of newly recruited staff; and facilitate spiritual development of newly hired staff
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Staff Spiritual Nurture
- Coordinate and implement programmes that build staff spiritual formation and Christian Commitment capabilities in the sector
- Organize and facilitate spiritual retreats, conferences, devotions, prayer sessions and other events that will enhance staff spiritual growth
Church Partnerships for Child Well-Being
Support and facilitate strategic and programmatic partnership with church leaders to promote the well-being of children
Coordinate efforts to build the capacity of staff and church leaders in the sector for effective “Witness to Jesus Christ through life, word, deed and signs”
Spiritual Nurture of Children
- Provide technical support and coordination to ADPs for the effective spiritual nurture of children and youth, through Child Clubs, Young Ambassadors in the sector, in alignment with CWBT.
- Coordinate Interfaith engagements for CWB
- Facilitate inter-faith engagements and programming, as appropriate, to contribute to child well-being
- Must demonstrate exemplary Christian character
- Good understanding of and respect for Christian diversity in the country and ability to effectively work with different denominations.
- Good knowledge of and commitment to World Vision, objectives, ministries and systems, and its ethos, Mission Statement, Core Values, philosophy of work and other Core documents.
- Must be able to represent World Vision in national and international fora.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills both orally and in writing
- Must have proven analytical, problem solving skills and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Able to lead, and train others to lead, daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
- Computer literate
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualification and Experience:
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Educational level required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Theology, Biblical studies,Christian Education or related field of study or any of the social sciences with a certificate in Theology or Biblical Study or Pastoral Study
- At least 3 years post-qualification experience in a similar position
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
- Travel: 60% Domestic/international travel is required.
- On call: 10%
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: