Sales and Marketing Representative - Sanhwe Limited CompanySales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our name San-Hwe translates as "Take Another Look" in the Ghanaian local dialect called Twi. We are a personal care brand currently focused on providing unique fragrance experiences to our customers, their loved ones and businesses. Our mission is to extract and transform quality local ingredients into unique fragrances, foods, and cosmetics with a "Grow Ghana" mindset.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Sales & Marketing Professional. The Sales & Marketing Professional will be responsible for managing day-to-day relationships with customers, creating and executing marketing strategies, attending sales events, generating sales & sales reports, and developing new business opportunities.
- Proven experience in sales and marketing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed targets.
- Creative thinker with strategic planning skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Adept in handling all types of social media platforms.
- Experience in building an impactful social media presence.
- Experience in photography & videography is a plus.
- Experience in the fragrance, food, or cosmetic industry is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Communication, or a related field.
- Honest and open-minded.
- Available to work full time.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.