Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Interns Recruitment 2024Graduate Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Ghana 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Corporate, Commercial and Institutional Banking (CCIB) at Standard Chartered Bank allows you to be more. You can be more innovative, empowered, and impactful and take your career as far as you want it to go. We’re a place where ambition meets impact, which means you’ll be able to work on challenging projects, learn new skills and make a meaningful difference to the world.
For more than 160 years, we’ve been providing world-class financing, investment, treasury and strategic advisory services to our clients. We’ve supported their growth, where and when it matters most. We’re the preferred banking partner to over 5,000 clients, covering large corporates, financial institutions, governments, small and medium-sized enterprises and investors, facilitating global trade, capital and investment flows for them around the world.
Globally, Client Coverage manages and develops our Client relationships. They work across the global network together with our product partners to deliver working capital, financing, trade, cash and financial markets solutions for our clients. The solutions cover a wide range of products and services from sustainable trade finance to credit derivatives and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
About The Internship Programme
Our 10-week Internship Programme allows you to gain first-hand experience working on real-world problems, hone your skills, create lasting relationships, gain insights, and discover your strengths. Throughout the programme, you’ll acquire the skills for immediate success, as well as understand what’s required for the future as our industry and your career evolve. A strong performance on the programme could lead to a graduate job offer.
What You’ll Experience
- A one-day orientation introduces you to the Bank and the interns
- Four days of classroom instruction on our products, our business, and our bankers
- On-the-job training and technical seminars to support your learning
- Performance reviews and support of managers, mentors, and buddies
- Presentations by senior management (speaker series) and engagement with executive management
- Networking within the CCIB business function and across divisions
- Engaging in community service
- We welcome students from all degree disciplines and encourage students from diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Applications are encouraged from team players with strong academic and extracurricular achievements, agile multi-taskers able to handle pressure, and analytical minds with strong numeracy and attention to detail.
- You need to be a penultimate year student, able to intern in June 2024* and start full-time employment in July 2025
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to
- UK and UAE, we consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship for graduate roles. In the UAE, priority is given to UAE nationals
- India internships start in April.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.