Guinness Marketing Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2024Graduate Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Ghana 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
From Guinness, Smirnoff and Johnnie Walker to Baileys, Captain Morgan and Gordon’s, Diageo has a stable of premium drinks brands enjoyed the world over. Our Marketing teams play a big role in ensuring our brands live and breathe their purpose and we remain at the heart of celebrations everywhere.
We want to create future “General Managers” for our brands: balancing strategic thinking for the future with real time business performance and understanding. Creating compelling and powerful stories to make our existing brands even stronger will be critical to the ongoing success of our brands – some of which are over 250 years old. But isn’t just about our legacy products, you may also be part of the launch of a new one too. Working as part of a team, you’ll use your creativity, vision and pioneering spirit to bring our brands to life.
On this two-year rotation programme, you’ll get to experience two different roles and will be able to build your experience across multiple Marketing disciplines including media planning and execution, social media, innovation, budget management, business performance and drivers, shopper marketing and activation.
Through working on iconic and innovative brands you will be inspired to excel and build the foundations of your Marketing and Commercial Capability. These foundations will help you to advance at an accelerated pace, where you’ll ready to specialise in an area of Marketing within Diageo after the two-year programme.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
At Diageo, we believe in fostering a culture of continuous learning where every day presents an opportunity for growth, development. Across the programme, you will have a combination of formal training, mentoring and hands on learning with the wider Africa Cohort. This will help you gain a strong foundation of leadership skills, a deep understanding of Diageo’s operations and feel empowered by the end of your programme to follow various career paths within our organisation.
Who are we looking for?
- On the qualification side, you’ll need to have acquired or be expecting to obtain an academic degree and be graduating in 2024 or within the last 2 years.
- You must be fluent in English and our graduate opportunities require you to be mobile and prepared to relocate geographically during the programme.
- Character is everything. You’ll need to be a curious, flexible, self-motivated team-player who loves to turn ideas into action and someone who shows integrity, respect for others and, above all, a passion for learning something new every day.
What Are The Rewards
We offer rewarding salaries along with an industry-leading benefits package.?With everything you can learn here, and the long-term opportunities we have to offer, the Future Leaders Programme in Africa could just be the best decision you’ve ever made.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.