Enterprise Operations Manager - AT GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join as a Manager for Enterprise Operations in the Networks Department. (S)He will report to the Head of the Enterprise and will assist the technology enterprise team in improving customer experience to be the best in service delivery and fault resolution. This would be done by managing daily service delivery provisioning and configurations, operations management, analysis and correlation between business performance and enterprise network performance, change management and business impact analysis.
- Coordinate third-party contractors to resolve all enterprise customer service issues ensuring they meet performance SLAs.
- Place and manage service orders and change requests with managed services partners for service provisioning from the enterprise team.
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support and advise customers regarding the solution's proper use and address specific user issues.
- Act as a liaison between customers and other support teams during problem escalations
- Monitor and manage the distribution of work, and report on team performance, progress of services and issues/risks.
- Manage service provisioning processes for all enterprise solutions delivery.
- Ensure circuits are provisioned correctly and on time to meet the RFS date, escalate with the supplier if required.
- Undertake the change orders and ensure timely notification to managed service partners for reflecting those changes, in particular, “Service Terminations” requests to be executed efficiently to avoid bill disputes.
- Provide support and resolution to issues escalated from the Managed Provision Team
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the wider Customer Services and Provision function by sharing knowledge, experience, and expertise as part of the Customer Services Management team.
- To recognize opportunities for improvement to procedures and practices and proactively offer ideas and solutions to problems which impact or influence team performance.
- Maintain current files on all service provisioning orders and coordinate required service provisioning inputs with all technology departments.
- Ensure enterprise reports are provided within agreed timelines and that it is consistent with the sources.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Telecom Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with certifications in CCNA
- Minimum 4 years experience working in the Telecom Industry
- Must demonstrate in-depth understanding and previous experience in enterprise products and solutions development.
- Strong technical knowledge in telecommunications, IP networks & technologies, Design and quality drivers in the Enterprise environment
- Experience troubleshooting and correcting Jitter, Latency, and Packet loss across public or enterprise networks using network analysis tools.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Enterprise Network Availability and Quality Indicators
- Enterprise Customer SLAs Management
- Vendor SLAs Management
- Able to handle a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate technical details to all levels of the organization.
- Achievement Orientation & Drive
- Critical Thinking, Problem-Solving and strong customer focus
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.