HVC Engagement Executive - AT GhanaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join our team as an Executive for High-Value Customer Engagement in the Customer Experience department.
(S)he will report to the HVC Engagement manager and will provide clients relationship management for high-value and premier customers.
- Work closely with HV Customer Engagement Manager to deliver exceptional customer experience through effective management of selected high-value customer segments.
- Client relationship management for High Value Customers including Premier customers.
- Monitoring and analyzing usage trends of High-Value Customers to ensure maintained or increased customer usage to boost revenue.
- Conduct health checks and insights on assigned bases.
- Responsible for the promotion and adoption of self-care by High-Value Customers.
- Maintain a regular schedule of contact with the assigned base.
- Promote benefit partner offers to be assigned base to increase patronage and create stickiness.
- Undertake targeted upselling to assigned segments based on LOU and ARPU in the bid to increase usage.
- Conduct insights on engaged customers for feedback.
- Provide L1 support to HVC and ensure that L2 and L3 HVC tickets are resolved within SLA.
- Ensure good ratings on CES and T-NPS.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Economics, Social Sciences, Marketing, or related disciplines from a recognized University.
- A minimum of One (1) year experience in High-Value Customer management or Two (2) years in a customer operation.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent Personal and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent product and service knowledge.
- Strong working knowledge in High-Value Customer Management.
- Solid knowledge of CEX including T-NPS and CES.
- Excellent knowledge in customer complaint management /process
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Culture Sensitivity
- HVC Engagement KPIs
- T-NPS/CES Scores
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.