Specialist: IT Support & Incident Management - MTN GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Specialist, IT Support & Incident Management is responsible for managing all incidents, events and problems identified in the technology environment in the OpCo, right from identification and analysis to resolution and logging. The purpose of the role is to ensure service continuity by reducing and ultimately stopping risks posed by known/unknown problems and events.
- Evolution and Highly Competitive Fintech Industry
- Multi-regulated and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Environmental, social and governance prioritized
- Partnerships at the core of business practices
- Increasing demand for Fintech/digital experiences decisions to keep up with customers.
- Performance driven environment
- Global and MTN Group Fintech standards and best practices
- Active media engagement and brand reputation
- Convergence in markets and exploration of non-traditional revenue streams requiring complex interpretation and structuring
- Agile ways of working
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assist in the review of the functional strategy and roadmap, in collaboration with the functional lead, to ensure its alignment with the changing dynamics of the internal and external ecosystem
- Participate in strategic meetings, when required
- Execute OpCo-wide transformation initiatives, when required by the functional lead
- Implement adequate risk mitigation and controls, with directions from the functional lead
- Assist in the evaluation baseline of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and KPIs, when required
- Assist in the preparation of proposals on change initiatives SLA, policies and procedures, when required
- Escalate issues that will result in severe time, scope, productivity, and cost or resource impact to functional lead
- Execute projects initiated in the specific sub-function
- Abide by the established objectives, targets and budgets for the sub-function, when required
- The document identified key risks, issues and dependencies and set mitigation actions, with guidance from the functional lead
- Prepare documentation required for sign-off on tactical changes
- Ensure execution in alignment with divisional strategy.
- Report daily to the functional lead relating to progress made within the work area and by the measurement metrics set by the organisation
- Report on an ad hoc basis on specific projects, as required
- Abide by the function’s budgets in line with business objectives
- Abide by project initiative budgets in line with business objectives
- Performs Other tasks and duties, as assigned by the line Manager
- Minimum of a Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Relevant post-graduate qualification is an advantage
- A minimum of 3 years total experience in IT Support & Incident Management or allied field is required
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money is preferred
- Experience in IT Service delivery/management within the Fintech, financial services sector or banking industry
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies and architecture disciplines, processes, concepts and best practices
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets is preferred
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Knowledge of ITSM and ITIL
- Incident management
- Event management
- IT service delivery
- Incident root cause analysis
- Incident logging
Must live the MTN Values of
- Lead with Care, Collaborate with Agility, Serve with Respect, Can Do with Integrity, Act with Inclusion, COS
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
- Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.