Medicine Counter Assistant - GIDEC Endoscopy CentreHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
GIDEC Endoscopy Centre is seeking to recruit Medicine Counter Assistant (MCA)
Position: Medicine Counter Assistant (MCA)
Reporting to: Medical Director
Purpose of Job:
The job holder will support the delivery of the Pharmacy service through effective coordination of day-to-day activities and to dispense medicines, under the supervision of a Pharmacist.
Under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist, you will be responsible for the provision of drugs to clients of the pharmacy.
- Assist in dispensing medicines from clinically approved prescriptions in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Assist with the delivery of the pharmacy service through effective co-ordination of day to day activities.
- Assist with the provision of medicines and advice to patients under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist/Medical Practitioner
- Assist with the maintenance of security of all pharmaceutical products in accordance with standard operating procedures.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- MCA Certification from a recognized institution.
- Competencies: the job holder must possess good communication skills, have the ability to read and carry out instructions, have the ability to pay attention to detail and have manual dexterity and must be computer literate.
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience in a related position.
Location: East Legon, Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.