Corporate Segment Marketing Analyst - Vodafone GhanaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for conducting comprehensive data analysis and providing actionable insights to support marketing strategies and decision-making. This role involves analysing market trends, customer behaviour, and campaign performance to optimize marketing efforts and drive business growth.
The Marketing Analyst collaborates with cross-functional teams (Product, SME, and Corporate teams) to develop data-driven marketing strategies and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Analyse sales funnels and customer intent
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyse benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- Track conversion rates for various campaigns to assess their impact on sales or desired outcomes
- Monitor the integration of research findings into marketing strategies and campaigns
- Solicit feedback from internal and external stakeholders on the effectiveness of communication strategies
- Monitor the adoption of creative solutions that resonate with target audiences and differentiate the brand
- Contributes to segment-specific marketing strategies and campaigns
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Professional / Technical Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Must possess at least two years of experience in marketing
- Excellent mathematics and language skills
- Outstanding analytical insights
- Experience with marketing analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with digital marketing channels, metrics, and attribution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data and draw meaningful insights
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.