International Tax Manager - Abt AssociatesAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Solving the world’s most pressing issues and improving the quality of life for people worldwide is what we do every day at Abt Associates. Creating a more equitable world is no small task, but we are driven by big challenges.We are a team of 3,000+ people in over 50 countries working in unison and focused on the bigger picture.
Only by sharing our commitment, energy, and innovation do we affect change and push the boundaries of what’s possible. We welcome diverse ideas, backgrounds, and viewpoints – joining Abt means access to exceptional thinkers at the top of their game.To thrive at Abt is to embrace flexibility and collaboration.
Our open culture allows you to balance your work and personal life as needed to optimize personal well-being. Creating a more equitable world starts from within – we look after people around the world, and we’ll do the same for you.Ready to embrace rewarding and meaningful work? Now’s your chance.
As an International Tax Manager, you are responsible for managing foreign tax compliance for the Company’s foreign entities, assisting with global income tax reporting, and ensuring all entities remain compliant with international and U.S. tax rules and regulations. The primary focus of this role is to support the Tax Department to ensure timely and accurate completion of the Company’s international tax filings and related tax accounting.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Tax Manager is actively involved in the tax research for various regional and international tax implications of the Company’s operations including tax treaties, bilateral agreements, permanent establishment (PE) risks, etc. In addition, the Tax Manager will assist with other domestic and international tax filings, as needed, including coordinating with internal departments and outside service providers.
- Manage the Company’s outside tax advisors in the preparation and filing of international tax returns
- Overseeing and supporting the Company’s international site offices on various tax compliance obligations and other tax issues
- Coordinate tax matters on cross-functional initiatives with other departments, locations, and business units to ensure proper compliance
- Perform international tax research
- Assist in international tax audits
- Assist in responding to all international tax notices
- Provide international tax support to the bid and proposal teams and divisions
- Manage international tax matters including transfer pricing documentation, indirect tax implications, tax planning, and international entity/branch office set-up
- Assist the Senior Tax Manager
- Participate in special projects as required
What We Value
- Bachelor’s Degree + Nine years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Seven years of relevant experience, or PhD + Four years of relevant experience
- 9+ years of tax experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or MST preferred
- Experience in cross-border intercompany transactions
- Be able to analyze all sides of an argument, have strong analytical skills as well as have the ability to research and write tax technical memos, document tax positions, and ensure that the proper checks and balances are in place to ensure all aspects have been considered.
- Proficiency in a second language is a plus (French, Arabic, other)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.