Account Manager - Publicis West AfricaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Publicis West Africa (PWA) is an important regional hub. The main languages that the agency works in are English, French & Portuguese. There are several local dialects (as well) across the markets we work in. However, it’s key to note that interactions, both spoken and via email, within the Publicis network agencies are in English. This role requires the individual to manage the financial functions of the agency in Ghana.
They should maintain a far-sightedness in order to ensure that the funds are utilized in the most efficient manner. Their actions directly affect the profitability, growth and goodwill of the agency.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Administrative role
- Must ensure timely and accurate contact reports
- Responsible for upload of files to Content Hub and Creative X
- Ensure that MAGGI Lionbox is fully updated and organized
- Organize calendars and set up meetings
- Ensure internal and external weekly trackers are up-to-date, accurate and done in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all briefs are accurately captured in Chase and briefed to the appropriate teams
- *Responsible for delivery of tactical briefs and support on bronze and silver briefs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Requirements / Experience / Skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Social Sciences (Business, Marketing, Advertising)
- At least 3 years of working experience as part of a client services team in a reputable Agency
- Proficient in MS Office (Work / Excel / PowerPoint etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience in Chase
- TTL experience is essential
- Ability to apply approved strategy
- A good command of the English language (both verbal and written), French is a bonus
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical & reasoning skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Mature and honest
- Positive with a “can do” attitude
- Problem solving & decision-making skills
- Solution and deadline-driven
- Energetic, enthusiastic and willing “to go the extra mile”
- Meticulous with attention to detail
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.