Fixed Solutions Team Lead - Vodafone GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The person is responsible for the daily management of All Fixed related complaints such as fixed faults, installations and surveys. He / She is also will provide Level 2 support to VBS, Retail Shops, AD Shops, Experience Centre as well as account-related and data billing issues.
The goal is to execute the Service Delivery and Fault resolution processes by providing coordination and communication to enable the accomplishment of all Fixed related issues and some aspects of Service Requests logged for all Fixed voice/data customers.
Facilitate the resolution of all cases by ensuring monitoring, tracking and ownership of all cases logged, including incident escalations where necessary.
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Act as a Point of Contact for Fixed service delivery issues within Vodafone for queries and escalations
- Manage fixed requests, complaints and escalation processes – engage with customers and stakeholders
- Fixed data customer billing
- Fixed Line testing, number creation, adding and removing call features
- Credit Adjustments
- Plan Changes Request
- Static IP Configuration
- Email Account Creation / Configuration
- Provide 2nd Line support for fixed field Engineers and resolve non-fixed issues
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Detection and Analysis of Customer Complaint trends
- Assess and manage increases or delays in particular fault categories
- Review adherence to processes and procedures by frontline staff (Retail, EBU and Call Centre)
- Provide updates on early detection of system issues affecting customers
- A strong ability to analyse and solve problems in order to gives appropriate feedback to team, stakeholders and management
- Acting to solve discovered problems/issues in line with set processes and procedures
- Capability and Effectiveness
- Provides accurate and up-to-date information on a regular basis to keep, stakeholders and other managers informed of any problems
- Must have a detailed and working knowledge of all relevant fixed technologies, products, services or processes for effective troubleshooting
- Accountable for ensuring the smooth flow of Fixed Voice, Fixed Broadband faults and installation for both Consumer/EBU
- Confirm before closing all FBB fault repairs to ensure a good customer experience and reduce repeat faults
- Ensure stakeholder engagement and support to achieve organizational objectives through visible and effective personal interventions
- Process Improvement and Training Needs in Retail, EBU and Call Centre and ensuring resource availability for the FBB sales teams and accurate data for stakeholder (FS)
- Ensure unused data resources tied to uninterested inactive customers are freed for resale by sales teams to ensure a continuous growth in the active customer base
- Ensuring smooth flow of service from Order to Install and facilitate a superior customer experience to guaranteeing that fault to repair periods are minimised
- Ensure non fluid faults are made fluid to enhance the customer experience journey
- Fixed line terminations, disconnections, Recoveries and Reconnections
- Recommend process improvements for areas or refresher training based on wrong reporting by frontline staff or other provisioning errors
- Review process areas that can lead to work improvement,
- Responsible for Escalating of System Outages
- Ensure immediate reporting and escalation of systems and tools outages or errors including CRM, NCE, U2000, N2000, all Billing systems, MSANs, OLTs, BRAS etc. and work with stakeholders to resolve
Technical and Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related discipline
- Experience using Second Level Support & Customer Experience Management Tools
- Telecommunications Service Quality and Operational Experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office especially proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.