General Manager - Cummins IncAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Plans and directs the operations of a small scope organization. Management may be global, within a portion of a geographic region, a single business within a country, or a Cummins’ controlled joint venture. Implements operating policies and procedures through Managers.
- Achieve or exceed balanced scorecard targets for the organization of responsibility.
- Manages profit and loss and asset utilization.
- Develops business plans based on the strategic goals set by business unit leadership.
- Grows the business profitably.
- Manages multiple functions.
- Through Managers, implements operating policies and procedures across multiple functional areas including customer service, finance, quality control, purchasing, materials management, and human resources.
- Where available, follows common global business processes as defined by Cummins Operation System functions.
- Anticipates, recognizes, facilitates and coordinates the resolution of cross-functional challenges that may impact organizational success.
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships.
- Achieves high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Works with customers and Cummins employees to continuously improve customer satisfaction and to understand what the customer will need from Cummins in the future.
- Translates long-term business strategy into actionable short-term business goals for the organization.
- Champions Six Sigma and continuous improvement initiatives within the organization.
- Develops, leads, and motivates Managers; sets goals in training and development, performance, and career planning.
- Develops high-functioning teams.
- Maintains a deep understanding of all of Cummins’ businesses.
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities that are optimized for Cummins.
- Understands the region within which the organization operates as well as Cummins’ global products and presence.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Attracts top talent - Attracting and selecting the best talent to meet current and future business needs.
- Builds effective teams - Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Builds networks - Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
- Business insight - Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Decision quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Demonstrates self-awareness - Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Drives vision and purpose - Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action.
- Financial acumen - Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Manages conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Influence Health and Safety Culture - Champions positive health and safety behaviors by influencing leaders and employees to create the right environment.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Engineering, Business or related field required. Advanced degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Green Belt certified.
- Significant experience is required, including managerial, product, customer, and budgetary experience.
- Significant related industry experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.