PAS Senior - Ernst & YoungHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY Workforce Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their People Agenda – the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place.
We work globally and collaborate to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of the business strategy.
When you join us, you will gain unique experiences and valuable knowledge working across capabilities, sectors and geographies which can give you the opportunity to take your career in the direction you want.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assist clients with the design, implementation, communication, and monitoring of projects across the Workforce Advisory (WFA) pillars – performance, talent, HR systems, reward, mobility, and analytics
- Provide HR solutions to clients by leveraging competencies you have built across several HR consulting subjects such as Organization Design and Operating Model, HR Transformation, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Culture and Leadership, Change Management, and People Analytics (amongst others)
- Discover, learn and understand client business (i.e., operations, objectives and vision) in order to provide insightful and relevant solutions that meet their specific objectives
- Identify changing priorities and needs of stakeholders and develop appropriate interventions and solutions to address impact and influence buy-in
- Ensure the provision of quality service to clients through the effective review of documents and outputs, appropriate research, and validation as well as the use of tools and enablers to sanitize outputs
- Support project work streams by applying a proven EY approach and methodology based on global standards
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and within scope in accordance with business priorities
- Monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Build relationships with each client for the purpose of identifying and developing new growth opportunities across EY Service Lines
- Perform business development activities through networking and developing pursuit materials to market solutions for existing and prospective clients
- Support project teams to ensure the optimal and efficient use of time and resources
- Contribute to performance feedback and people-related initiatives
- Demonstrate EY’s fundamental values: professional respect to all team members; personal accountability; integrity and trustworthiness; and teamwork
- Create a positive learning culture by developing junior team members through effective supervising, coaching, and mentoring
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:
Technical Skills And Experience
- Knowledge in client engagement with understanding of leading HR practices and industry challenges
- In depth experience in one or more of the following- HR transformation, organization design, talent management, performance management, rewards, people aspects of change whether this be operational transformation, cultural change or technology driven change
- Work experience within a professional services firm, global consultancy firm and/or large private and/or public sector organisations
- Proven project management experience, planning, budget management, and reporting
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and team members with confidence
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and oral English)
- Results-oriented and proven ability to achieve success
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing requirements
Education and Academic Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, the management or a related field; Masters preferred
- Four to six years of related work experience
- Completion of, or actively working to obtain relevant professional HR Certification
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team
- An opportunity to develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.