Assistant HR & Administrative Executive - Lancaster University GhanaHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana. As we move onto the next exciting phase of our mission to develop tomorrow's African leaders, we seek an experienced, energetic and dynamic professional to support the effective operation of the university’s Human Resource and Administration functions, through the efficient use of resources.
- Serve as Administrator for the HR Department
- Support all recruitment, selection and onboarding processes of new staff;
- Assist in employee training and performance evaluation processes;
- Regular update of HR databases including Employee data, Sick leave data, Staff Directory, Annual Leave data, Staff Birthdays, Staff Work Anniversaries;
- Coordinate all relevant correspondence between the department and internal & external stakeholders such as for External Auditors and other Regulatory bodies such as Ghana Immigration Service and GTEC
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Organise Staff events to build and enforce engagements and Welfare
- Analyse staff monthly attendance register to generate reports on punctuality, absenteeism and lateness;
- Support the HR team in implementing the HR strategy for the University
Required Skills or Experience
- An excellent first degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or its equivalent;
- Professional Certification in Human Resource Management is essential;
- At least 4 years of working experience in a similar role or relevant position
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Software Suite
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.