Sales Representative - UPL LimitedSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
UPL Limited (NSE: UPL & BSE: 512070, LSE: UPLL) is a global provider of sustainable agriculture products and solutions, with annual revenue exceeding $6bn. We are a purpose-led company. Through OpenAg®, UPL is focused on accelerating progress for the food system. We are building a network that is reimagining sustainability, redefining the way an entire industry thinks and works – open to fresh ideas, innovation, and new answers as we strive towards our mission to make every single food product more sustainable.
As one of the largest agriculture solutions companies worldwide, our robust portfolio consists of biologicals and traditional crop protection solutions with more than 14,000 registrations. We are present in more than 130 countries, and represented by more than 10,000 colleagues globally. For more information about our integrated portfolio of solutions across the food value chain including seeds, post-harvest, as well as physical and digital services, please visit upl-ltd.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
We are hiring for our subsidiary in Ghana (Callighana) a talented Sales Representative to join our growing team. If you're a hard-working professional, UPL is a great place to get ahead. Apply today!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Sales Representative's responsibilities include presenting our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics, and recommending ways to promote and sell our products.
Ultimately, will help us grow our customer base and establish our reputation in the assigned region focusing on UPL goals.
- Manage relationships with Distributors and Retailers
- Deliver on growth expectations in line with sales targets
- Set distributor targets and manage recievables
- Maintain Forecast by Customer and tracking forecast accuracy
- Forecast vs. Budget alignment of territory
- Implementation of agreed Marketing Plans
- Marketing Intelligence (Interact with distributors, agents and farmers, getting information about competition and market)
- Manage relationships with distributor sales reps
- Deliver Quarterly and Annual Territory Sales
- Analysis and tracking of sales vs. budget
- Sales and Distribution Strategy for the territory
- Distributor Stock Management
- Identify high value product or label gaps in the market and help develop Business cases for development
- Technical support (technical training of distributor agents, agent/farm visits, field visits and farmer days)
- Manage complaints handling and liaison with Technical Department
5 years experience in Marketing, BSC/Master in Sales/marketing/commercial/agriculture degree with Experience in agrochemical sales/Nature Conservation/ Horticultural sales/technical/marketing/government and municipal tender fields
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Behavioral Skills Requirement
- Customer focus
- Individual development
- Result orientation
- Problem-Solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Solution orientated
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.