Product Operations Analyst - MooveCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Moove is on a mission to build the largest mobility fintech for emerging markets. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About The Role
Offer Level 2 customer support to market customer success teams on technical or product issues that cannot be handled and closed on first contact by customer success teams- Bridge between product, data, and technical teams.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What You’ll Be Doing
- App customer acquisition and scale-up (grow App customer numbers in the market).
- Retention of customers using the application (manage churn)
- Run customer feedback and NPS surveys for the app and future Fintech products, and give recommendations to product managers on feature improvements and feature requests.
- Training and proactive management of onboarded customers( app users).
- Training and support of internal users utilizing products within the product portfolio.
- Conduct market research together with the product managers on app features.
- Carry out Product testing with a product manager, and technical teams at various implementation stages of app features for the market
- Drive Process improvements for products in use by both internal and external customers.
What You Will Need For This Position
- 2+ years of experience working on products as a Product Support Specialist, Analyst, or Customer Support Specialist
- Working with cross-functional teams of engineers, product managers and analysts to create significant value and impact for customers
- Experiencing conducting market/user research
- Segmenting customers, running multiple tests (eg. multivariat), tracking user behaviour, as well as prioritizing and managing your teams’ backlogs
- Experience working on no-code products e.g. Google Forms
- Experience navigating the added complexity of working across geographies in a rapidly expanding global business, and in a heavily remote collaboration environment
- Customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced English language skills (our primary common language across geographies)
- Fintech start-up experience beneficial
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our Senior Business Process Manager, and closely working with our ProductTeam.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.