Consumer Insight Specialist - GBfoods AfricaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
GBfoods is seeking a full-time Consumer Insights Specialist to provide the Ghana Business Unit with leading-edge consumer and shopper insights, research processes, and tools that facilitate business decisions.
The consumer insights specialist will provide an in-depth understanding of market dynamics and consumer/shopper needs/wants thus aiding better planning and identification of key issues and opportunities for profitable business and brand growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Market Research, Marketing or another business-related degree.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 6-7 years of market research experience, preferably both on the agency and multi-national consumer goods (preferably with a European company).
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Experience in both quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Understanding of the following research protocols/methodologies;
- Retail Audit, Pricing Research, NPD research, Positioning research, Media/Advertising Research.
- Problem Analysis/Problem-Solving and Strategic Decision Making with the ability to discover insights, package and present them in a way that compels the organization to act on them.
- Forecasting based on consumer behavior
- Understanding of digital research methodologies
- Strong quantitative skills with advanced usage of Microsoft Excel, Statistical Software like SAS, SPSS etc. and other tabulation software.
- Project Management – Experience defining the scope and issues for research/analytic initiatives, developing and executing project plans and managing multiple tasks simultaneously, experience leading cross-functional project teams.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.