HR Business Partner - Robert BoschHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Robert Bosch Ghana Limited is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Accra, Ghana. We operate in the business divisions of Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo Technology, and Drive and Control.
- Coordinate employee relations (hiring, transfer, termination etc) and contract conditions of employees
- Administrate employee records and provide administrative services to the employees
- Implement and standardize HR regulations and policies
- Assist in Managing HR processes (e.g. performance review, salary review, employee development discussion, etc) according to company policy
- Manage payroll and personnel cost
- Development of the compensation strategy and derivation of the budgets increase in consultation with the Managers for the A-Group
- Manage the Associate Survey every two years
- Points of contact for enquiries about country staffing
- Ensure implementation of "Corporate Benefit Systems" regarding long-term employee benefits like health care and life insurance
- Responsible for the organization and rollout of the agreed Training Portfolio
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- University Degree in Business Administration like human resources, economics, industrial labour and other related disciplines.
- MBA or an MSc in social sciences will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HR within a multinational.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to fast-changing environments
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and adapt easily
- Eager to learn
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.