Human Resource Officer - Process & Plant Automation LimitedHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Human Resource Officer at Process & Plant Automation Limited supports learning and development by creating e-learning programmes and keeping the Learning Management System and all of the organization's eLearning programmes functioning smoothly.
The incumbent also performs a range of human resource management duties to contribute to the attainment of organisational goals. The Human Resource Officer reports to the HR and Administration Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and create e-learning programmes.
- Build assessments and evaluations in LMS for courses.
- Create user logins as needed and assigns user permissions.
- Manage course enrolment including progress tracking.
- Maintain accurate training records and analyze the data to assess the effectiveness
- Enrol in e-learning programmes, monitor and report on learning activities
- Assist learners with any issues
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of current technology as it applies to LMS software and systems
- Provide assistance for users regarding logging in to the LMS and accessing courses.
- Serve as point of contact for support issues
- Coordinate CSR activities of the organization
- Manage the organisation’s graduate trainee programme activities
- Coordinate activities for the Employee Fitness Programme
- Participate and assist with other initiatives of the Department
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Knowledge of and adherence to all TAGG’s OHS&E procedures
- Follow all safe work procedures, rules, and instructions
- Risk Assessment
- Hazard identification and reporting
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or related field
- A minimum of two years experience in human resource management
- Experience in a similar role will be an added advantage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization
- Ability to gain new technical skills quickly
- Customer service skills, responsive attitude
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work independently, with limited supervision
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office
- Analytical skills
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful and polite
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be punctual and flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Competitive« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.