Cost Accountant - Ghana Nuts Company LimitedAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A local industrial refinery company (Agro-Business) is looking for suitably qualified and highly experienced persons to fill the following vacancy as Cost Accountant
- Perform month-end close activities related to cost accounting
- Prepare budget and forecasts, prepare and analyze variance/margin statement of the various products, sections and cost
- Prepare various financial analyses related to manufacturing methods, inventory and expense information for various customers as needed for decision-making support
- Analyse actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Analyse changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing costs, inventory and expense information for various customers as needed for decision-making support
- Record cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Work closely with the marketing team to prepare estimates of new and proposed product or service costs. Also to provide margin impact resulting from marketing and promotion
- Recommend cost efficiencies in new product layouts
- Provide management with report specifying and comparing tactors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
- Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components in a worldwide ERP system
- Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with man/acturing costs and inventory valuation
- Lead and manage the quarterly and obsolete inventory review process
- Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP through analysis, internal audit and coordination with inventory control, production and work order processing
- Assist in developing and documenting policies and procedures, including system requirements and internal controls
- Represent finance/Accounting on learns designed to improve operations, reduce costs etc
- Plan and complete all tax-related materials
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- About 7 years of proven accounting work experience from similar job industry preferably in an FMCG industry
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Food industry experience a plus hands an ERP experience preferred 5+ experience cost accounting preferred
- Must have especially with inventory
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and high confidence in stating professional opinion
- Strong grasp of SAGE ERP accounting software concept
- Solid excel skills, especially advanced financial meeting and analytical techniques
- Demonstrated ability to streamline and automate complex processes
- Age range: 35 to 40 years
- People relations skills
Location: Techiman« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.