Ernst & Young IT Jobs In AccraIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
IT Auditor – Staff
As an IT Auditor, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: financial services, energy & utilities, oil & gas, mining & metals, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
Your Client Responsibilities
Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all necessary data/ information, obtain an understanding of their IT environments, IT risks and controls, and cyber security profiles. You will test their controls against their policies and/or leading practice, evaluate the effectiveness of their control environments and recommend improvements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You will work with the data analytics team and perform extraction, loading and transformation of client data to provide quality assurance of the data for audit purposes. You will use automated tools to perform data analytics of client primary and secondary data sets and provide client insight as well as meet general audit requirements.
Your People Responsibilities
- Positive attitude and demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Work constructively with the team
- Ability to negotiate positive outcomes with clients based on the right thing
- Be the driver for Data and IT-related insights within internal and external teams
- A university or higher education qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. (Second Class Upper and above)
- A relevant IT audit or information security professional certification(s) (CISA/CRISC/CISM/CISSP etc
- Qualified or pursuing professional certification in CA/ACCA can be an added advantage
- 1 or more years experience in information systems auditing or information technology, preferably in banking or telecommunications
- Ability to interpret and use audit standards/security frameworks such as COBIT, SOX, ISO27001/2 and ISO22301
- Knowledge of computer security and infrastructure.
- Data analytics skills is a requirement.
- Hands-on knowledge of a major operating system, and a database management system
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to resolve problems and pursue objectives to completion
- Very good learning skills and ability to adapt to changing technology
- Very good communication skills including writing, and presentation skills. Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to plan for and design the IT audit steps
- Execution of the audits and documentation of working papers
- Experience with Alteryx or ACL and SQL Management tool
- Reporting and presentation skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We offer you
Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic, and energetic team
Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.