The Remote Internship IT Jobs In GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Remote Internship is currently seeking DevOps Engineer on behalf of its partners as an intern.
It is essential to have excellent communication and coordination skills to successfully integrate various functions in a coordinated manner and deliver the responsibilities to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Knowledge or interest in Python, Go/Taraform, Azure/cloud-based technologies, and CICD.
- Willing to learn and ability to adapt.
- Self-driven with a growth mindset.
- Willing to ask questions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Graduate, college student, just completed training or are fresh out of school.
- Possess excellent leadership and communication skills
- Creative and growth mindset
- Certificate on completion
- Letter of Recommendation (performance based)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.