Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Responsible for the Cyber Prevent & Defence of the Vodafone network. It involves detecting, preventing, and providing timely responses to cyber-attacks or threats. Will ensure all detected vulnerabilities are remediated within policy timelines.
It involves carrying out a vulnerability assessment of the entire I.T Infrastructure and web application security testing of all internal web applications.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The role will be responsible for the daily assessment of detected vulnerabilities and acknowledging all Cyber Security Action Notifications (CSANs), evaluate, rate, and performing risk assessments on assets, prioritizing critical and high vulnerabilities.
To further provide security assurance, guidance, and support to high-profile projects according to company-defined policies and requirements, best practices, and local/international standards (PCI, SOX, ISO27001, GDPR, POPIA and Cyber Crime Bill of 2015) relevant to the technology security area.
This position will also oversee penetration testing, hardening, patching and Vulnerability impact analysis, documentation, and troubleshooting.
In addition, interacting with local and group teams (security, architecture, testing, application development) will be part of the remit of this role and the team.
As a key member of the Vodafone Ghana Cyber Security team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving information security assurance ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
- The Cyber Security Analyst will provide senior-level technical skills in managing and remediating vulnerabilities and patches across Network devices, storage, servers, Applications, Databases, endpoints, and other devices.
- This role will review vulnerabilities on regular basis and develop a comprehensive remediation plan.
- This role will coordinate response with the business units and IT on all patch and vulnerability-related topics.
- The Analyst will ensure prompt and timely remediation of all Critical and High vulnerabilities, as well as Medium vulnerabilities as required by policy and Cyber Security Baseline requirements.
- Act as the Team Coordinator and ensure robust and timely response to all I.T Security incidents.
- Play lead role in S1 & S2 incident response engagement with Group Cyber Defence Incident Management team
- Effectively and transparently manage Risk within Vodafone Ghana
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Experience in Remediation of vulnerabilities and work/coordinate with other team/departments to assist with the remediation
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Security concepts related to DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDOS mitigation technologies
- Experience in developing and maintenance of new procedural documentation including refinements to existing Patch and Vulnerability Management policies
- Ability to track vulnerability and ensure remediated vulnerabilities reflect in subsequent reports.
- Able to prepare security documentation and periodic reports.
- Knowledge of OS, Networks, Databases, Storages and patch and vulnerability management tools
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.