Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Responsible for carrying out the entire Department’s Administrative and personnel functions
- Ensures strict adherence to the group’s administrative and Human Resources Policy
- Provide financial management and accounting support to all aspects of the business (fleets)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
ADMIN AND HR JOB FUNCTION
- Coordinate the activities of all staff of the Admin Department for the effective performance of the Transport Division
- Drawing up broad policy guidelines for proper Administration of Transport Division.
- Keeping proper documents of all company Assets.
- Handling public relations of the company and image boosting.
- Enforcing staff discipline through a properly laid-down disciplinary justice system in line with Management’s policy.
- Designing training programs for staff in line with Management’s policy.
- Ensuring that all departments are adequately staffed through a proactive manpower planning system.
- Ensuring that benefits are paid to them without undue delay
- Liaise with other Unit Heads in the Group with a view to ensuring co-operative spirit and mutual understanding with other Units.
- Recruitment and Selection of staff.
- Assigning job Descriptions and Targets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Initiate and measure Staff Performance through constant Appraisal exercise
- Acquisition and Maintenance of Pool Cars and Motorcycles.
- Provision of Printed materials, office stationery and other utility items.
- Conduct monthly Staff Census.
- Administration of the company’s Staff Welfare Programs.
- Health, safety and environment
- Initiate and Coordinate relationships with hospitals and clinics with regard to attendance to employees’ health and safety.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Plant Manager
ACCOUNTS JOB SCHEDULE
- Follow-up on ensuring that financial resources are in place to support the efficient operation of the business
- Responsible for the overall operation of the Finance Department by ensuring that set targets are met for the Local Transport Division.
- Ensures that all postings are correctly coded by checking all transactions coding before posting
- Ensure that all Transactions are completely posted
- Check all transactions to ensure that internal control is adhered to
- Check all daybook/invoice payment journal on daily basis against previous days' entries and supervises the postings.
- Reconcile all account balances with their respective schedules/subsidiary ledgers
- Investigate all outstanding reconcilable items and effect correction entries
- Ensure that Staff Debtors, Loan Advances and Drivers deductions schedules are prepared and reconciled with General Ledger.
- Ensure Truck Accounting reports are properly prepared and timely
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the General Manager of Account
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Post-graduate/ professional qualifications in Accounting/Finance like ACA, ACCA, CIMA, and CFA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of eight (10) years of relevant work experience.
Skills & Behaviours
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial management
- In-depth understanding of transportation and supply chain business
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Working knowledge of IFRS accounting system
- Good Knowledge of ERP accounting systems like SAP
- Good knowledge of Treasury management and cash reconciliations
- Strong organizing and time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.