Human Resource Management Jobs In Obuasi : Superintendent HR Information Systems - AngloGold AshantiHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Obuasi 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as SUPERINTENDENT – HR INFORMATION SYSTEMS / REPORTING.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The Superintendent – HRIS / Reporting role is accountable for designing and implementing the right HRIS framework ensuring best practices in:
- capturing, storage, archiving, retrieval and security of personal and business documents in the department’s custody
- the implementation of policies and procedures regulating effective time management through the access control and time & attendance software system, working within legal and other business frameworks to compensate employee shift allowances, overtime and other time-related remuneration.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Identify, develop and facilitate the implementation of necessary HRIS Operational Projects and Works that support the business.
- Develop and communicate a rolling (4-3-2-1) quarterly plan for the budget year identifying HRIS priorities, milestones and events
- Develop and submit the annual cost centre budget to achieve the required targets for approved HRIS Programs
- Deliver the budget to implement HRIS platform, and services and provide line management with the resources and expertise to maintain the required internal capability at Obuasi
- Demonstrate Safety Leadership and improve the Culture in the HRIS team regarding Safety, Health, Environment and Sustainable Development
- Manage and develop direct reports and self to capably deliver accountabilities and outputs and as development needs and plans are established
- Nurture and sustain a culture of accountability and continuous improvement within the HRIS team
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with Internal Stakeholders (CAR HR, Mine Management Team, Departmental Team Members, etc.) and external Stakeholders (Regulatory Agencies and Authorities)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Information Management or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in an HRIS role at the supervisory level
- A good appreciation of the provisions in Data Protection Act 2012 Act 843 and Labour Act 2003 Act 651
- Conversant with Human Resources Business Processes, Project Management skills, IT Skills in programming, systems analysis and design, database management, reporting authoring tools
- Conversant with Human Resources Business Processes
- Project Management skills
- IT Skills in the area of programming, systems analysis and design, database management, reporting authoring tools
- Good working understanding of access control and time & attendance systems
- Good working knowledge of SAP PA/OM/TM/SAP Query
- Proficient in programming (Visual C#, Visual Basic etc.), Database Administration (MS SQL, Progress database, MS Access etc.), Report Authoring Tools (Crystal Report Designer, Power BI, Microsoft Reporting Services, Cognos Impromptu etc.), SharePoint Designer
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Fostering a team environment – Inspiring and Motivating Others, promoting Collaboration and Team work, Developing Others, Communicating prolifically
- Managing oneself – Taking ownership of one’s personal development;
- Building Effective Working Relationships – The ability to build and maintain effective collateral and cross functional working relationships;
- Building Trust & Accountability – Displaying high levels of integrity and honesty;
- Creating Organizational Transformation – Displaying strategic perspective in adapting plans for achieving organizational objectives.
- Maximizing Performance Results – Solving problems and analyzing issues, driving for results.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.