Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ghana Red Cross Society is seeking to hire Finance and Administration Assistant
- Support the UER region in creating and or reviewing the project budget ensuring accuracy and compliance with the SRC requirements
Cash and Management
- Responsible for monthly bank accounts reconciliation and payments etc
- Manage petty cash transactions
- Control and reconcile all working advances to Partner National Society and project coordinators
- Follow up with clearance of outstanding working advances to partners and clear balances on a monthly basis
Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Maintain up-to-date Banana Cashbooks for each project
- Process invoices, record payment and track expenses
- Ensure that all transactions are duly coded, recorded, documented and entered into the Banana cashbooks
- Ensure the approval and authorization levels of procurement schedules are followed
- Provide Finadmin with accurate, complete and timely financial reports from Upper East Region
- Ensure records are appropriately filed
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assist in organising necessary documentation for annual independent external audits and provide response to the auditor’s reports
- Assist in the review external audit reports and proactively implement the recommendations by the external auditor in UER
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the assets register of office
- Responsible for renewal of vehicle licenses and insurance
- Responsible for filing statutory deductions e.g income taxes and taxes withheld to the Ghana Revenue Authority
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related fields with from a recognised University with at least 2 years of professional experience working in international Humanitarian & Development organisation managing donor-funded projects
- Knowledge of existing in-country accounting practices and rules, understanding of the fiscal system of the country, particularly related to the activities of I/NGOs
- Excellent IT skills particularly in computer-based double-entry accounting systems, Microsoft Office Applications (i.e Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) etc, experience with an added advantage
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Ghana Red Cross Society Headquarters
Plot 19, South Legon,
P.O.Box GP 835
Ghana Red Cross Society
Upper East Regional Office
Closing Date: 30th August 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.