Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Moove is on a mission to make Africa and other emerging markets more productive and successful by redefining access to auto finance and vehicle ownership. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 cities in emerging markets. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About The Role
Moove is looking for a professional with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Onboarding /Sales Executive, reporting to the City Fleet Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the Onboarding /Sales Executive will be responsible for the coordination of the entire onboarding process of the drivers.
In this role, you will dig deep into effectively providing customer service for drivers so as to make the organization run more efficiently. If you’ve got patience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for customer service, this is the role for you!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are looking for an Onboarding /Sales Executive who will manage all onboarding projects, tasks, and deliverables within our operations team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is skilled in rendering quality service to increase the company’s growth and revenue.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Deliver 100% satisfaction, in-person support to our drivers.
- Walk drivers through onboarding and all of the tools to be successful
- Help brand the Moove name and get drivers excited
- Stay on top of Moove policies and procedures
- Register new drivers, and review accurate drivers’ information while ensuring compliance with Moove standards.
- Welcome and greet customers delightfully.
- Accurately describe Moove’s product features and benefits to drivers.
- Ensure all onboarded drivers are transferred to the Moove Fleet account.
- Resolve driver related issues
What You Will Need For This Position
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) with others at all levels of the organization and externally.
- Must be customer service-centric.
- Must possess basic administration skills.
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to the City Fleet Manager and closely working with our Operations Team.
About The Team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.