Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide support to the Networks Function and external agents in all aspects surrounding the perception of health issues arising from RF emissions and in the production of strategies for undertaking community consultation and risk communication
- Ensure that radio frequency electromagnetic emissions from all Vodafone new and cell sites throughout Ghana are within International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) Guidelines.
- To act as a SPOC with an interface to all internal stakeholders regarding concerns surrounding the perception of health effects arising from the operation of Vodafone’s network
- Develop and manage a suite of resources that can be used by the internal teams and External Agents to model and estimate RF exposure levels from Vodafone RF antennas
- Liaise with the Radiation Protection Institute (RPI) of the Ghana Atomic Energy Commission (GAEC) to plan and implement timely measurement of RF-EMF emissions from Vodafone base stations for submission to the Environmental Protection Agency
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, e.g. Public Policy, Group EMF Leaders and Technology in monitoring changes to legislation regarding EMF issues while developing, publishing and managing a library of information to support network deployment.
- Should have knowledge in Design and calculations of HVAC environments for data centres and experience in working with Energy Management Systems such as ISO 50,001
Professional / Technical Skills
- A Degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or related field with at least 5 years post-degree experience
- Good understanding of the radio communications network Deployment process
- Excellent working knowledge of health physics related to non-ionising radiation protection
- A registered Member of the Ghana Institution of Engineers will be an advantage
- In-depth understanding of the scientific issues surrounding exposures to non-ionising/ionising radiation with the ability to convey complex scientific theory in a simple manner that is tailored to the audience
- Experience in assessment and measurement techniques for RF-EMF
- Analytical, problem solving, display sound judgement, able to prioritise workload
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.