Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Design & deliver fit-for-purpose, business strategy-aligned, high-impact, cross-domain technology solution blueprints & associated solutions.
- Leverage a solid & deep understanding of the organization's strategy to identify, design & deliver relevant, scalable, testable, re-usable technology solutions
- Work with the broader architecture team to analyse customer requirements & current state business capabilities to support the specification/framing ‘of the business problems we are aiming to solve’ with each solution design or solution evolution
- Leverage expertise in analytical & creative problem solving to synthesise a solution design (build a solution from its components) beyond the analysis of the problem
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Participate in design thinking processes to successfully deliver solution blueprints & associated roadmaps
- Create components of complex end to end solution blueprints / lower complexity solution blueprints & ensure these can be implemented across all phases of the initiative life-cycle (ideation through to product launch & commercialization)
- Contribue to the design & implementation of detailed feasibilities & business cases
- Leverage a strong engineering background to make the right choices or contribute to the choices to be made in solution design – this knowledge includes but is not limited to: domain driven design, loosely coupled integration, microservices and other modern software design practices
- Work with project / program management teams to design solution roadmaps through which the solution can be implemented across all phases of the initiative life-cycle (ideation through to product launch and commercialization)
- Work embedded, as part of a delivery team, to ensure the successful design & implementation of solution blueprints or components thereof
- Ensure that the detail of the solution (across all architecture domains) is accurate to the implementation of the initiative, true to the bank’s architectural principles/preferences, implementable by the different teams involved in the solution
- Work as part of embedded delivery teams to conduct solution reviews, code reviews, testing and other disciplines associated with solution design & delivery
- Ensure a solid understanding of emerging & evolving architectural principles
- Contribute to the architecture body of knowledge
- Contribute to the design & evolution of architectural principles and preferences
- Participate in peer & dev team reviews (code, solution, testing etc.) and transfer knowledge and capability across delivery teams for improved solutions & evolving architectural practices
- Build & evolve the architectural capability of Delivery teams across the business – through active coaching & information/knowledge sharing
- Work as a high-performance contributor as part of agile delivery teams across the organization & continuously improve skills & knowledge in agile/other practices for successful delivery
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Financial, Risk & Governance
- Proactively identify solution design & delivery risk & associated mitigating strategies throughout the development / initiative lifecycle
- Apply the organization's risk & governance frameworks
- Ensure solution designs align to the organisations regulatory, compliance & governance frameworks
- Proactively involve / engage chapter & guild leads in solution decision making, applying an enterprise wide lens to product & service development
- Deliver on time & on budget (always)
Bachelor’s Degree: Information Technology (Required)
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.