Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for supporting the execution of logistics partnerships within the OpCo, with an aim to drive revenue, increase usage and provide a seamless customer experience in the E-commerce product segment.
- Execute the product roadmap and delivery of products related to E-commerce, in line with group guidelines
- Liaise with logistics partners onboarded by the group and assist in the business and relationship development for prospects
- Support revenue, profitability, and user uptake
- Assist group in evaluating and assessing the strategic and economic impact of potential local opportunities with logistics partners
- Drive initiatives to ensure that t revenues are generated on all e-commerce products and services
- Implement the required GTM activities for e-commerce products/categories, under guidance from the Group, and drive revenue and usages
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of Logistics strategies and propose and offer suggestions for improvements
- Coordinate logistics & shipment management by partners/3rd parties about E-commerce products in country
- Identify local bottlenecks / challenges that may impede set technical or financial goals and escalate to higher management/group, as required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Liaise with multiple departments and group teams to ensure that user experience across the E-commerce platform is consistent and of a high standard
- Regularly evaluate, analyses and review product performance and recommend corrective changes and improvements to management/group, as required
- Report daily to line manager on progress made within the work area and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organisation
- Report on an ad hoc basis on specific projects, as required
- Performs other tasks and duties, as assigned
- Evolution and highly competitive Fintech Industry
- Multi regulated and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Environmental, social and governance prioritized
- Partnerships at the core of business practices
- Increasing demand for Fintech/digital experiences decisions to keep up with customers.
- Performance driven environment
- Global and MTN Group Fintech standards and best practices
- Active media engagement and brand reputation
- Convergence in markets and exploration of non-traditional revenue streams requiring complex interpretation and structuring
- Agile ways of working
Qualification Required & Experience
- A University Degree in Supply Chain Management /Logistics Management or related discipline.
- Certification in Logistics management is a plus
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A minimum of 3 years’ total experience in E-commerce and/or logistics management or related field is required
- Experience in E-Commerce, Fintech, and banking is preferred
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets is preferred
- E-commerce Business Operations & Ecosystem
- Fintech / Mobile payment business
- Logistics Operations
- Commercial partnerships
- Client relationship management
- Value Proposition development
- Solution Development
- Business Case Development
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Sales forecasting, planning, and reporting
- Strong Relationship Building skills
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Strong coordinating skills
- Ability to keep classified information
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical thinking and Problem-Solving skills
- Innovative and drive for continuous improvement
- Attention to detail
- Client Focus
- Achievement Orientation
- Initiative driven
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 8th June 2022 to:
Kindly indicate the Position (an exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 8 June 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.