Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
To monitor and optimize the radio network to ensure that the network is in its best health and radio KPIs targets are met for good customer experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Daily monitoring of Cells, BSCs, RNC and Network level performance, to ensure that all radio KPIs (2G/3G/4G etc) meet Vodafone Group targets.
- Provide guidance and coordinate QoS Network benchmarking and cluster optimization activities, analyse drive test log files and recommend actions to resolve issues identified.
- Review single site verification reports for new 2G/3G/4G sites to ensure KPIs are within limits and support with appropriate parameters for new feature trials.
- Close liaison with NOC engineers for timely resolution of 2G/3G/4G degrading KPIs that impact on customer experience.
- Spearhead investigations of all customer complains to improve quality of experience.
- Support designing & planning of the 2G/3G/4G radio network to ensure the most cost-effective technical solution is deployed at all times
Professional / Technical Skills
- BSc Electrical & Electronic Engineering or BSc Telecom & Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in 2G/3G optimisation and performance.
- Highly proficient in the radio access network design theory & operational theory, telecoms principles, cellular wireless and emerging technologies.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in optimization tools like Nemo, MapInfo, M2000, Optima, etc
- Effective skills in management internal and external customers.
- Ability to deliver results and work under pressure.
- Excellent skills in UMTS/LTE parameter optimization.
- Fully conversant with UMTS link budget definitions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.