Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To assist in the process of developing Value-Added Services across various verticals; (Digital and RMS) that delivers the business KPIs and objectives to improve customer experience and generate sustainable revenue.
Assist the Manager, Value Added Services in scaling up existing partnerships and developing new networks for future growth of traditional VAS and partnerships including and not limited to Health, Agric, Insurance and Education.
- Assist in driving Initiatives that add value to the customer experience for both PM and PAYG customers – e.g. M-Argic, M-health m-insurance, m-education, Lifestyle etc.
- Coordinate all Promotions & Bolt-Ons (Voice & Messaging) ensuring that all stakeholders are identified and aligned
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop concept documents for approval and manage the end to product development to go-live of assigned products and services.
- Liaise with the Segment team to constantly develop innovative ways to enhance customer experience
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of products in line with customer feedback and market dynamics.
- Identify appropriate vendors and develop a partnership model for Go to Market.
- Lead all User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for all VAS products and services, ensuring all scenarios are defined and tested
- A Bachelor’s Degree or it's equivalent.
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Value-Added Services
- Digital content, media and/or applications
- Digital marketing
- Digital product management
- Product development and management
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Telecommunications Business Savvy
- Good knowledge of Project management
- Go to Market
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills / physical competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Strong coordinating skills
- Good telephone manners
- Ability to keep classified information
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Client Focus
- Achievement Orientation
- Initiative driven
- Strong Relationship Building skills
- Problem Solving
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.