Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
To provide the Enterprise Business Unit within Vodafone Ghana with business and commercial insights and value-added analysis with the sole aim of driving the unit towards overall business objectives.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As commercial performance led, the key responsibility is to be an integral part of performance measurement in supporting commercial decisions and driving revenue growth and profitability for the business unit.
The performance measurement includes service and none service line revenue performance analysis, market insight analysis and assessment, customer insight analysis across all dynamics of customer life cycle management, incentive management and design of incentives across multiple business units, market sizing, competitor tracking, forecasting and budgeting including leading all strategic and tactical road map planning for the business unit
The Commercial performance manager is the Single Point of Contact and the conduit for EBU across all areas touching customer Lifecyle and revenue reporting. These include, but are not limited to Finance Business Partner, MI & BI, Revenue Assurance, Fraud, Market insight teams, billing operations, finance operations, etc.
- Full ownership of business performance report: across all product lines and segment providing insight on trends and necessary corrective actions
- Prepare and present comprehensive business performance reports as and when needed (proactively and reactively), identifying key behaviours in trends and variances and recommending corrective actions
- Prepare business budgets (revenues and cost) with its relevant KPI’s by working closely with finance units in understanding and challenging revenues and cost assumptions
- Define templates and metrics to periodically (daily, weekly and monthly) track and report sales, collection and revenue performance by product and segments against expectations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Design and Maintain a database of all data relating to performance – sales, collection, revenue, churn, win back, ARPU, ARPA etc
- Responsibility for timely validation of all data for the defined team (direct, indirect) for commission incentive pay out.
- Responsibility for Designing and implementing rules for quality acquisition and conversion to revenue; monitor process and update accordingly.
- Compliance management and enforcement of adherence to defined commission structure and reward processes.
Technical and Professional Qualifications
- 8+ years of varied experience in Busines and Financial Analysis and reporting with at least 4 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
- Previous experience managing and designing commissions and incentives and or P&L management will be an advantage
- Experience from a fast-moving technology or telecoms business with an in-depth knowledge of B2B will be a distinct advantage
- Exceptionally well organised with evidence of deploying organisational skills in a fluid environment
- Evidence of leading medium-sized but highly focussed and impactful teams, preferably with financial skill sets operating in commercial environments
- Understands political business sensitivities
- Ambitious individual who is prepared to do a role that is integral to succession planning within Vodafone Ghana Finance
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Campaign Development and Management
- Always on Marketing
- Strategy Execution
- External trends and insights
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- People Development
- Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
- Customer Centricity
- Segment Strategy and Planning
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.