Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mission/ Core Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for the collection, manipulation, analysis and modelling of internal data; for a better understanding of MTN Ghana's performance and customer behaviour
Job Role Key Tasks:
- Provide micro-level market performance monitoring with monthly updating of KPIs for reporting.
- Customer base analytics – Generation of key subscriber metrics & reporting
- Perform business analysis to understand trends and report
- Provide Location-based data mining and customer analytics
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Data request support for Marketing, Network Analytics Team, Sales etc.
- Provide inputs and coordinate periodic OPCO specific reporting and engagements (National War-Room, Engine Room)
- Provide inputs towards improving data analytics applications (DaaS, PowerBI, etc.)
- University Degree in Information Technology/Statistics/Data Mining or a related field of study.
- 3 years experience in a similar role (including at least 2 years in Data mining in telecoms)
- Statistical modelling and multivariate analysis
- Data mining and predictive analytics
- Forecasting techniques
- Reporting and performance analysis
- Knowledge of advanced statistical software skills (SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL/Oracle Data Management
- Advance knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in the use of BI Dashboards (PowerBL, Tableau etc.)
- Basic Knowledge Enterprise Data Warehouse techniques
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills / physical competencies:
- Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Take initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaboration and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Skill in Resource Management
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.