Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients by providing a full spectrum of products and services with a view of retaining and growing the Corporate business. The individual is responsible for achieving results through own efforts.
Key Result Areas
- Identify and engage prospective clients to sell corporate/group insurance solutions via direct engagements, referrals, and other effective means.
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships.
- Reviews client product portfolio regularly and recommends new and enhanced products to suit client portfolio.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and ensures that products are aligned to meet client needs and to ensure sustainable growth.
- Build a strong pipeline of prospects, identify their needs and customize solutions that meet the needs of the identified prospects.
- Takes responsibility of achieving Business Unit (BU) sales targets to ensure growth and market share.
- Conducts presentations to clients.
- Meets regularly with intermediaries and clients to address service-related concerns as to strengthen existing relationships.
- Drive customer service excellence amongst clients and partners to always ensure great customer experience.
- Build key relationships with industry players.
- Responsible for the accreditation of intermediaries on range of products.
- Identify and sign on new distribution partners.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from an accredited tertiary institution
- Diploma in insurance will be an added advantage
- Sales and marketing experience in the financial services industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Highly organized and structured, able to multi-task and prioritize appropriately.
- Technical Knowledge
- Initiating Action
- Interpersonal Skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.