Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Pezesha is an online marketplace for business loans. We connect MSMEs to affordable working capital and other financial services through a collaborative approach with capital providers.
We have an ambitious growth plan to target 100,000 SMEs over the next 2 years across Africa by enabling them with affordable working capital. To help us achieve this target, we are looking for energetic individuals to help us with our growth and collections targets as we scale.
We are operational in Kenya, Ghana and Uganda and soon Nigeria. It is an incredibly exciting time to join us as we enter our next phase of growth!
- On-boarding of SMEs by walkabouts and face-to-face communication with entrepreneurs.
- On-boarding of SMEs by other acquisition channels (such as through associations, presentations, and any others you consider workable).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Vetting and Evaluation of potential SMEs in Ghana to be funded by Pezesha on a regular basis using our internal processes and standards.
- Running impactful experiments that focus on disbursements and collections improvements. This includes ideation, hypothesis formulation execution as per the experiment design, results and metrics monitoring, evaluation, learnings and next steps.
- Managing at least one embedded financing partner portfolio assigned to you to customer and partner satisfaction by ensuring timely and frequent communication with partners. Analysis of portfolio performance and executing initiatives to grow the portfolio.
- Owning the delinquent portfolio assigned to you, including constant management and follow-ups of repayments. Using Pipedrive software to manage your portfolio.
- Able to respond to caller concerns and difficulties with a sense of empathy and understanding, but also able to firmly request that each borrower make his or her due payment or make some arrangements to begin paying off the delinquent account.
- Keeping our databases, dashboards and spreadsheets up-to-date with the status of the loan records.
- Being the bridge between the customer and Pezesha by seeking feedback from the customer and suggesting product and process improvements..
- Running other initiatives as assigned such as developing of training/education materials, representing Pezesha at events and focus group discussions, carrying out impact analyses, etc.
Skills, Qualifications and Experiences:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a lending organisation. Experience in a high-growth environment such as a start-up is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Flexibility towards working hours as sometimes calls and visits may need to be done on weekends.
- High level of interpersonal maturity, hardworking, and professionalism.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent time management and personal organisation.
- Team player who demonstrates a positive attitude, energy, dedication to collaboration and patience and works with the highest levels of integrity.
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders based remotely or in different time zones.
- Independent thinker and worker who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities.
- A desire to grow personally and an aptitude to learn.
- Good MS Office skills and able to adapt to new technology.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.