Jobs In Tema 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Tema Oil Terminal seeks to recruit a suitably qualified candidate as an HR Executive.
Purpose of the Role
- To functionally and administratively supervise all activities in the Human Resources Department.
- To functionally and administratively supervise all activities in Human Resources Department.
- To participate in the setting of the company’s strategies, objectives, policies and plans related to the Human Capital field.
- Preparing the estimated budget of the Human Resources Department includes all employees entitlements, benefits, services, welfare and other activities, getting approval from the company’s top management, and monitoring the budget implementation.
- Coordination with other Departments, regarding human resources affairs and the work environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Providing the new regulations, rules, policies and decisions, which related to the man forced to all Divisions, Departments and sections in order to put it into implementation.
- Representing the company for external partners with regard to Human Resource affairs (labour office, SSNIT, GRA, medical service providers .etc.).
- Proposing and developing an attendance Management System.
- To pay the monthly salaries, bonuses, allowances and other benefits in time.
- To manage the performance management system process (annually & biannual).
- To follow promotions, transferring, and allowances procedures.
- To follow the procedures of punitive action against the violators of KRC’s regulations, Rules, Systems and policies and award the outstanding employees.
- To receive and deal with all employees complaints and find suitable solutions.
- To carry out any other Jobs as instructed by his direct Supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- Minimum high school graduate with training on Human Resource aspects.
- 5 years of experience in human resources aspects preferably in a refinery/terminal environment is desirable.
- Basic office skills, including data entry, & word processing skills.
- Team management.
- Conflict Management.
- Customer service and interpersonal skill is a must.
- People management skill with leadership ability is a must.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Builds Trust, Honesty / Fairness.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Positive Attitude.
- Recognizes others contributions and achievements.
- Resolves conflicts constructively.
- Respect for others understands Other’s perspectives
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.