Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Graduate Trainee is a targeted 12-month program committed to cultivating and developing future leaders. The program is designed to challenge and grow individuals through a series of core components including on-the-job training, online learning, assigned Snr. Leadership mentors, peer coaches, formal leadership classes, and other avenues for learning.
We hope to inspire a purpose-driven career and look forward to your interest in the program.
- To assist in the provision of first level helpdesk support service to the Information Technology Unit.
- Assist with training, hardware and software installation and maintenance requirements.
- Demonstrate leadership skills in areas or roles outside of normal job responsibilities.
- Work effectively with others in a team setting.
- Report on the progress of own goals and objectives.
- Builds relationships and networks with external stakeholders and potential alliances.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assist with general office duties.
- To perform any other duties within the scope of the position as directed.
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- Minimum of a Relevant Bachelor Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Highly organized and structured, able to multi-task and prioritize appropriately.
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve results
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills
- Accepts and lives Old Mutual’s Values and Behaviours.
- Information Monitoring
- Business Awareness
- Decision Making
- Gaining Commitment
- Ownership, Planning & Organising
- Technical Knowledge
- Thinking Skills, Aligning Performance for Success
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelors Degree (B), Diploma (Dip)
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.