Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Data Centre Facility & BMS Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting and fixing day-to-day operational problems about Access Control, VMS (Visitor Management System), Fire Alarm systems, CCTV issues, VESDA, & BMS. Other responsibilities shall include the following:
- Monitoring and reporting of All Electrical systems (Energy Meters, UPS, PDU, Feeders & Transformers) Reading and Consumption Daily, Weekly, and Monthly. Preparation and Submission of Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Reports.
- First level troubleshooting and resolution of Mechanical and Electrical related faults relating to Generators, Chillers, HPAC/CRAC units, secondary Pumps, Extractor fans, UPS, AVR, etc.
- Power provisioning for customers – Installation of PDMs, PDUs, and customer ATS.
- Plan & execute all preventive maintenance schedules.
- Maintain adequate records for undergoing operational audits both internal as well as external.
- Facility Infrastructure routine check- daily weekly, Monthly.
- Accurate and prompt daily reporting on electrical/mechanical infrastructure within the data center campus
- Facility vendor/Contractor supervision.
- Organize and manage all facility housekeeping (Cleaning of offices and critical environments) through a janitorial service vendor/domestic support staff.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B-Eng. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- ITIL Ver 4.0 and any relevant Facility Management qualification will be added advantage
Demands of the Job
Ability and willingness to work efficiently with or without supervision.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.