Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for initiating policies for developing human resources strategies for the company to fit the core business objectives in the areas of training/development and performance management. Shall also develop an administrative support policy to ensure efficient performance of the functions of the other departments.
- To administer recruitment and performance management systems.
- Managing and implementing a career development plan for all staff.
- Carrying out training assessment and co-coordinating training program.
- Designing best practice compensation policies and advise on health and safety matters.
- Ensure/coordinate performance appraisal systems on a bi-yearly basis.
- Formulate and implement Human Resources Policy & procedures manual for the attention and information of all employees.
- Plan and ensure the smooth and regular provision of services such as transport, office supplies and storage, internal communication, and other services for the smooth operation of the other departments.
- Liaise and control the relationship of the company with external contractors.
- Any other duty assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Degree from a recognized university and professional qualification in HR from a recognized institution including CIPD, CIHRMP or similar, etc
- At least five years experience two of which should be managing/supervising a team in a financial sector, preferably insurance
- Planning & Organizing
- Stakeholder management
- Problem-solving/decision making
- Emotional Intelligence
Working knowledge of the Labour Act, 2003 Act 651
- Working knowledge in HR policy formulation and review
- Working knowledge of developing and implementation of performance management, training & development, and reward management.
- Knowledge in learning and development strategies
- Understanding of Administrative procedures and processes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.