Human Resource Management Jobs In Accra Ghana : Head, Human Resources and Administration - PwC GhanaHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Organisation is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions.
On behalf of our client, we now invite applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy: Head, Human Resources and Administration
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head, Human Resources and Administration would:
• Formulate and execute Human Resource strategy for the overall business and strategic direction of the Bank, specifically in the areas of talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, succession planning, and compensation to meet the Bank’s strategic goals;
• Provide strategic leadership by articulating HR and Administration operational needs and plans for the Bank
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of 12 years post-graduation experience in Human Resources with at least 8 years in a managerial role
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organization Development.
• MBA or Masters degree in the related field is an added advantage
• Relevant professional certifications & membership of professional associations in Ghana or abroad will be an added advantage
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of employment-related laws and regulations
• Experience in Financial Services or related sector within Africa is an advantage
• Evidence of excellent leadership, goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Additional expertise in one or more of the following areas will be an advantage:
• Information Technology
• Strategy and Organizational Design
• Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG).
How To Apply
Applications should be sent via email;
EMAIL: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than SEPTEMBER 21, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.