Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Stakeholder and Community Liaison Officer at Dredge Masters Limited is responsible for developing relationships with a range of community groups, agencies and service providers, delivering information sessions, attending relevant community events, undertaking stakeholder consultations and promoting referrals and pathways into services in dredging. Marine construction, sea defense and coastal engineering communities.
REPORT TO: Managing Director
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate the strategic objectives of the business
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the business
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and the other entity
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Act as a positive representation of the business to the community
- Leading community development activities, such as ‘fun days’, apprenticeships, work experience schemes, lectures, and so on.
- Building a ‘community spirit’ around a project.
- Ensure planning obligationsare met.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 10 years of experience as Stakeholder and community liaison urban dredging or construction.
- Experience as a stakeholder liaison in a dredging, marine construction, sea defense, dam dredging etc communities will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Analytically and mathematically minded to analyze data and create necessary reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants may submit application and curriculum vitae to the under listed email address on or before 6th August, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.